K-8 School at the gateway of Yosemite
We Have the Power to Impact Our Future, and We’re Doing Something About It
We encourage families to get involved in their child’s education. There are many opportunities to help; volunteer in a classroom, in the library, or join and participate in our Parent Club to name a few.
A few things to remember to make our year go more smoothly:
- Students may arrive on campus no earlier than 7:45 am.
- Our school office is open daily from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Any changes in a student’s transportation home must be called in at least 30 minutes prior to dismissal.
- School begins promptly at 8:25 a.m. You set your child up for success by getting him/her to school on time, every day.
- See the 2022-23 Bell Schedule above. Please save this schedule, as the minimum days for the year are listed on the bottom. Just a reminder, dismissal time is 1:15 p.m. on minimum days.
- As a reminder, the traffic flow in the school parking lot is counterclockwise; the passenger door always opens to the curb for safety reasons. If you must park your car during the pick-up time, make sure to park legally; be aware of blocking our entrance and exit lanes. Only vehicles displaying a handicapped placard/plate may park in the designated spaces next to the office. While in the pick-up lane, you must remain in your vehicle.
- A copy of the dress code is linked above. Chaperones and volunteers are requested to adhere to this dress code.