Big Oak Flat/Groveland Unified School District LCAP
2022-2023 LCAP & Annual Update (Includes Budget Overview For Parents)
Revised June 2022
COVID-19 Operations Written Report for BOFG
Revised June 2020
LCAP Federal Addendum
Revised July 2019
Local Control & Accountability Plan (LCAP)
The Local Control and Accountability Plan or LCAP is a critical part of California’s new Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF). It is a three-year, district-level plan that is updated annually. The plan describes the school district’s key goals for students as well as the specific actions (with expenditures) the district will take to achieve the goals and the means (metrics) used to measure progress.
The LCAP addresses the needs of all students, including specific student groups, and all districts must specifically address English learners, foster youth, and low-income students. In addition, the LCAP must address the state of California’s eight priority areas that include student academic achievement, school climate, student access to a broad curriculum, and parent engagement.
Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
The BOFG Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan for 2020 is intended to provide information at the local educational agency (LEA) level for how student learning continuity will be addressed during the COVID-19 crisis in the 2020–21 school year. The Learning Continuity Plan replaces the LCAP for the 2020–21 school year.
The Learning Continuity Plan includes descriptions of the following: addressing gaps in learning; conducting meaningful stakeholder engagement; maintaining transparency; addressing the needs of unduplicated pupils, students with unique needs, and students experiencing homelessness; providing access to necessary devices and connectivity for distance learning; providing resources and supports to address student and staff mental health and social emotional well-being; and continuing to provide school meals for students.
If you have questions or comments about the plan, your feedback is appreciated and desired. Please contact Superintendent Wynette Hilton to share your feedback.
Big Oak Flat-Groveland Unified Learning Continuity Plan (LCP)
Revised September 2020
- Increased and continued use of technology with all high school students having a district-owned iPad and two full carts of iPads and two carts of Chromebooks at the elementary school. Apple TV’s or SMART Boards in every classroom in the district.
- Teacher preparation and advancement through in-services and workshops to improve their knowledge of the current curriculum and use of technology, along with trauma-informed practices.
- Continued visual and performing arts programs at Tenaya, Tioga and Don Pedro High.
- Added to, and continued, our selection of college and career courses at the high schools.
- Offered incentives and programs for increased attendance and student well being.
- Continued an art therapy program at Tenaya Elementary School.
- Added to the time for high school crisis counseling.